- Does your planter meet all of your performance expectations?
- Is it heavy duty enough to withstand the rigors of being pulled by today’s high horsepower tractors year in and year out?
- Have you considered building a custom planter for your farm but are afraid of cost, resale value, and/or lack of support?
The right answer to these and other questions regarding the role of the planter in your cropping operation can be solved by a custom planter built by the experts at Precision Point!
- Highly customizable row spacing: 15”, 20”, 22”, 30”, twin row, etc.
- Internal vacuum port significantly minimizes external hoses & tubes.
- External steel hydraulic tubes are easier to service & increase oil cooling.
- 10’8″ – 13’8″ narrow front-fold transport.
- Front running or rear running tire configurations
- 7″ x 7″ bar will accommodate the row unit of your choice:
- Laser Pro1 from Harvest International – the most durable row unit on the market
- John Deere
- Case IH
- Shoup IntelliRow
- Central Seed Delivery
- Row Markers
- 300 or 500gal on-board storage capabilities or facilitate up to 6 ton liquid fert tank
- Rear Drawbar for pull-behind storage
- Dual tracks available on 40′ & wider toolbars
- Available in the following Powder Coat colors: