Moisture probes aren’t a new idea for agriculture. Being able to assign a number value to anything on your farm allows you to measure change and make better management decisions. For many years though the industry has lacked a moisture probe solution that is of practical use, affordable, and utilizes hardware that produces a positive ROI with repeatable year-over-year results. With the Zempat5 MPR from FieldWise, you satisify all those requirements and more!
- Enclosure is rated to withstand moisture, dust, and impact
- Integrated solar panel keeps internal lithium-ion battery charged even on cloudy days to ensure data flow is rarely interrrupted
- Spread Spectrum 900Mhz, Verizon or AT&T LTE Modems available to ensure coverage wherever your farm is located
- Compatible with any Capacitance Probes utilizing the SDI-12 communication protocol
- AquaCheck subsurface 6 and 10 sensor Capacitance
- Sentek Drill and Drop 9 sensor Capacitance
- HydraSCOUT Capacitance
- Probe location is selected based on soil water-holding capacity, majority soil type, and elevation to ensure the data you get is most representative of your field/crop demands
- In-season Management Service from Precision Point LLC’s water specialists ensure the data your probe generates is articulated into information you can use
Contact us today to find out how we can help you save water and produce more yield!